Our free 3D design services (a $300 value) will help you plan and envision an outdoor kitchen customized to fit your space. If you’re working with a contractor, give them our conceptual rendering for visual placement. The process is easy!
• After submission, our design experts will contact you if they need any further information.
• Within 3 to 5 business days you will receive an initial, customized draft that can be revised twice. Each revision will take an additional 2-3 business days.
• Please keep in mind that these are to-scale conceptual renderings and are not to be used as an architectural guide.
BBQGuys.com offers free outdoor design services. We've put together some resources for outdoor kitchen planning to help you get started. When you call to speak to one of our design experts, we will ask for some detailed information to make sure we model your space as accurately as possible. The more specifics you can provide, the better! Once we have all of the information, it takes about take 3-5 business days to finalize the sketch.
Here's what we'll need to get started:
- A list of products, features, and brands you are interested in. If you aren't sure about the items that are available to you, try using our Outdoor Kitchen Assistant Tool to find items that may work well in your outdoor space.
- We know shopping for outdoor kitchen components can be overwhelming. Please feel free to call us for suggestions and advice. With over 15 years of hands-on product experience and knowledge, we can offer honest opinions and sound advice so that you can get the most out of your outdoor area. Be sure to review our articles on 7 Ways to Make your Outdoor Kitchen Stand Out and 8 Biggest Outdoor Kitchen Mistakes to Avoid.
- If you already know exactly what products you want, you can get a head start by adding them to your cart. Give us the "Order Reference Number" in the upper left corner of the cart page when you call, and we'll be able to access your chosen products.
- Dimensions and space restrictions
- Will you be using a contractor or is this a do-it-yourself project? Do you have a specific look in mind? Do you have any samples or photographs you can share with us?
- A rough sketch of your vision
- Simply jot down a rough sketch of your desired design. Graph paper is a great way to begin, however, we'll accept any drawings (even hand drawn on a cocktail napkin!)
- A photo of your current outdoor space
- Snap a quick picture on your phone or camera and email it over. We will use this image to set up the environment elements for the drawing and to make sure we are accounting for every detail. Keep that picture, too! You're going to want to have before and after pictures to show your friends and family. If you send your before and after pictures back to us, we'll feature it in our Outdoor Kitchen Gallery!