View on BBQGuys.com
What is a Hibachi Grill?
"Hibachi" is a traditional (8th century) Japanese cooking bowl fueled by charcoal. In America, Hibachi Grills are typically thought of as small, usually portable charcoal grills. Today, however, the term "Hibachi" can also mean Flat Top Gas Grills, which are sometimes referred to as Gas Griddles, Teppenyaki Grills, or Planchas. They can be built-in or freestanding, although the freestanding models are often referred to as Teppanyaki. Flat Top Grills provide a very hot, versatile cooking surface, as almost any type of food can be prepared on these grills.
View on BBQGuys.com
Flat Top Grills & Gas Griddles
Expand your outdoor kitchen by adding a Flat Top Grill or Gas Griddle.
- Hot and even cooking surfaces, allowing heat to spread in a radial fashion over the surface
- There is minimal smoke because grease doesn't drop directly into the burner elements
- Cook directly on the surface or use pots and pans to whip up your favorite dishes, including breakfast
- Available in built in or freestanding configurations
- Get the family involved for a great cooking experience
- Cook multiple foods at the same time
Teppanyaki Gas Grills
Cook like a chef with restaurant style family cooking right in your own backyard.
- Teppanyaki Grills essentially have all of the same benefits as Flat Top Grills & Gas Griddles, but are freestanding only
- Gather the family around the grill to socialize while you cook up their favorite dishes
- Like Flat Top Grills, they are great for steak & seafood, and even smaller foods like rice, eggs, and veggies
- Foods cook in their own juices creating delicious flavor
- Great for entertaining with family and friends
Hibachi Charcoal Grills
Perfect for adding that smokey, charcoal flavor to your barbeque.
- Hibachi Grills are small charcoal grills
- They are portable, and great for tailgating, apartments, and even camping
- Since the food is so close to the heat source, food cooks quicker and captures much of the natural taste
- They are very affordable
- Ideal for people with limited space
- They are typically made of aluminum or cast iron
- Cooking is quick and convenient.