Top Rated Gas Logs
Gas logs provide the toasty ambience of a fireplace without the hassle of actually tending the heat. As a rule, they should be simple to operate, easy to maintain, and reasonably-priced. But what’s the best gas log set for you? We’re here to answer that question with our industry experts, who have put together the following list of best-in-class gas logs based upon their quality, performance, features, and value.
Quality - Gas logs need to be solid and sturdily built. Durability is key, and we look for thick, reinforced metal beneath those stunning aesthetic touches. Our experts value solid construction, complete with quality materials and tight seals.
Performance - The best gas log sets offer a wide range of temperatures and heat settings. They should pump plenty of soothing heat into your space. We prefer to control that heat with precise controls and a simple ignition system.
Features - Great gas logs include features such as remote controls, considerable warranties, and beautiful artisanal touches. We love to see hand-painted sets with realistic details, such as charring and split twigs.
Value - At the intersection of quality, performance, and features, we quantify value. The most valuable gas log sets boast excellent heat, great construction, quality-of-life bonuses, and beautiful visual appeal.
Best Vented Outdoor Gas Log Set
What We Love:
- These gas logs are meticulously hand painted to perfectly re-create the look of naturally charred wood
- T-shaped burner is designed to create a more realistic flame pattern throughout the logs and embers
- All Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are proudly created in the USA
Best Ventless Outdoor Gas Log Set
What We Love:
- Included remote allows effortless across-the-room control for your logs
- Stay cozy through frostier nights being heated by up to 37,000 BTUs
- Hand-painted charring, bark, split logs, and more provides realism
- Refractory ceramic body incorporates steel rods for added strength
View on BBQGuys.com