Baked Brie With Nuts and Fruit Preserves Recipe
By Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
This creamy baked brie appetizer is a crowd favorite, and will be ready to serve in less than fifteen minutes. This simple yet delicious recipe was featured in the "Last Minute Get Together" episode of Entertaining with Chef Tony.
|PREP 5 mins||COOK 5-7 mins||READY IN 10-12 mins|
- 3 Each Brie (mini wheels)
- 1/2 Cup Raspberry Preserve
- 1/2 Cup Blueberry Preserve
- 1/4 - 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Pecans
- Crackers For Serving
- Begin by slicing the top off of each wheel of Brie.
- Place sheets of parchment paper on a baking pan and place each wheel of Brie on one of the sheets, cut side up.
- Top one wheel with raspberry preserves and pecans.
- Top a second wheel with blueberry preserves and Macadamia nuts.
- And top the last wheel with some honey and almonds.
- Put the pan in an oven pre heated to 350°F and bake just until gooey, 5 – 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and carefully transfer the Brie to a serving dish, using a spatula to help lift them off of the parchment.
- Optionally top with more preserves and or honey, serve, and enjoy!
Read more articles by Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
View on BBQGuys.com