Grilled Bourbon Peach Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
If you're craving something sweet and salty, this delicious bourbon glazed pork chops recipe will have your name all over it. It's important to start with a nice thick cut pork chop so that you can get a great sear on the outside, while keeping the inside nice and juicy! If you're looking for a tasty side item for your chops, try grilling some peaches along side for a sweet treat.
|SERVES 2 people||PREP 30 min||COOK 20 min||READY IN 50 min|
- 2 each pork chops (center cut 1.5 to 2" thick)
- For the Rub:
- 2 Tbsp ancho chili powder
- 1 Tbsp roasted garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp coarse salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- For the Glaze:
- 3/4 cup peach jam or preserves
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- Items You’ll Need:
- Perforated grill wok or grill pan
- USA Premium Cuts Pork Chops
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients of the pork chop rub. Mix together well.
- Lightly coat both sides of pork chops with extra virgin olive oil.
- Coat all sides of the pork chops well in the rub seasoning blend. Set seasoned pork chops aside while you mix up the glaze.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all glaze ingredients and whisk together well.
- Preheat grill to high heat (preheat sear station on high if available).
- Place pork chops on grill, close the lid.
- After about 2 minutes, cross hatch pork chops and close the lid.
- After about 2 more minutes, flip the pork chops and close the lid.
- After about 2 minutes, cross hatch pork chops.
- Use a basting brush to glaze the top side of the chops.
- Move the pork chops to the opposite side of the grill, setting them glazed side down. Turn burners directly under the pork chops to low.
- Brush glaze on the second side of the pork chops.
- When internal temperature of the pork chops reach 145°F, remove them and allow them to rest 5-10 minutes under loosely tented foil.
- Plate chops and optionally serve with some grilled peach halves, and garnish with fresh chopped rosemary.
Grillabilities : The Skills to Grill
View on BBQGuys.com