Cider and Smoked Sage Cocktail Recipe
Wash away all negativity with a soul cleansing, thirst quenching, Cider and Smoked Sage Summer Sipper! Gin, lime juice, and hard apple cider mix to form the perfect combination. Garnished with an apple slice and a fresh sage leaf, this cocktail is sure to attract positive energy.
|PREP 5 min||COOK 5 mins||READY IN 10 mins|
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 2 oz gin
- (1) 12 oz bottle of hard apple cider
- Lighter or match
- Apple slices
- 1 fresh sage leaf
- Hold flame to 3 fresh sage leaves until they catch fire. (Note: If sage won't light, dry it in the oven for 10 minutes on low heat).
- When leaves begin to smoke, place sage on a flat plate and cover with a pint glass. Leave for 5 minutes. Be sure the sage is just smoldering and not fully burning.
- Turn glass over and release sage smoke.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add lime juice and gin.
- Top with hard apple cider and stir.
- Garnish with apple slices and a fresh sage leaf.
View on BBQGuys.com