Grilled Pork Skewers with Chili Lime Sauce
What’s better than beautiful pork tenderloin skewered over the open flames? That delicious porkpaired with an incredible chili lime sauce made from scratch! Despite simple ingredients and seasonings for both the pork skewers and chili lime dipping sauce, this meal packs a serious flavor punch in every bite. This Asian-influenced dish is great as a shared appetizer anywhere, whether it’s on the patio or in the parking lot prior to the big game. Plus, all it requires is 20 minutes of prep time and another 20 minutes of grilling. Quick, easy, and delicious — now there’s a great combo!
|SERVES 10-15||PREP 20 min||COOK 20 min|
- Ingredients for Marinade:
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (cut into chunks)
- pack of 8 inch skewers
- Ingredients for Chile Lime Sauce:
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup red chili paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- Things You'll Need:
- BBQ Cutlery
- Whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cilantro, garlic, sugar, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Skewer 2 pieces of pork per skewer, and repeat until the pork runs out. Place the pork skewers in a large baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the pork and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to high. Remove the skewers from the marinade and grill the meat on both sides until slightly charred and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with Chili Lime sauce on the side for dipping.
Grillabilities : The Skills to Grill
View on BBQGuys.com