Herb Roasted Potatoes Recipe
By Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
Potatoes are the perfect companion to a juicy steak, and these herb roasted potatoes are sure to impress! This recipe was featured in the "Last Minute Date Night" episode of Entertaining with Chef Tony.
|PREP 10 mins||COOK 30 mins||READY IN 40 mins|
- 1 Lb multi-colored mini potatoes
- 1/2 Bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Cup fresh basil, chopped
- 6 Sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 5 Springs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp coarse salt
- 2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat cast iron skillet for potatoes in a 450°F oven.
- Chop parsley, basil, rosemary, and thyme and mix together. Add half of the chopped herbs to a mixing bowl. Reserve half of the chopped herbs for adding to potatoes after they come out of the oven..
- Add potatoes to mixing bowl, coat with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Chop any excessively large potatoes in half to insure even cooking.
- Toss potatoes in mixing bowl, remove your preheated cast iron skillet from the oven and coat with olive oil.
- Add potatoes to the skillet and roast at 450°F for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Once the potatoes are finished, stir in your reserved chopped herbs. (Adding herbs in two stages really enhances the overall flavor of the potatoes!)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Read more articles by Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
View on BBQGuys.com