Best Outdoor Bar Stools for 2023
Top Rated Outdoor Bar Stools
When choosing a bar stool, there are many options to consider – material, bar stool features, cushions and more. You’ll also need to determine whether you need bar height stools or counter height stools. Make sure you know how tall your bar or bar table is to ensure you get the correct height (watch How to Find the Perfect Bar Stool for more information). We’re here to help you find the perfect bar stool for your style, needs and budget. To make sure you’ll love your new bar stool for years to come, our experts compiled a list of the best outdoor bar stools by material and based it on the following:
Value - Price is not the sole determinate of value for a bar stool. To determine the full value, we also take into account the materials, quality of construction, design and seat features.
Durability - We determine the durability by looking at the upkeep required, type of materials and construction. All of our furniture is outdoor rated, however, there are some materials that perform better in the elements and require more upkeep and care than others. Our Guide to Outdoor Furniture Materials and Patio Furniture Cleaning Guides are great resources to find out more.
Features - For outdoor bar stools, we look at seat features (swivel, back & arms, etc.), cushions included (and the fabric) as well as height options (bar height vs. counter height). These features are very important for bar stools because they may determine which one is right for your needs as well as add to the value.
Height - One of the most important factors to consider is the height options for a bar stool. Counter height bar stools have a seat height that ranges from 21 – 27 inches and go with bars/bar tables that are 31 – 39 inches high. Bar height bar stools have a seat height that ranges from 28 – 33 inches and are needed for bars/bar tables that are 40 – 49 inches high. Some styles have options for both heights. For more information, head on over to our Guide to Outdoor Table and Chair Heights.
Best Aluminum Patio Bar Stool
Best Wicker Patio Bar Stool
What We Love:
- Proprietary progressive springing system gives you 3 levels of comfort and support to choose from
- Powder coated-aluminum frame is fully welded and rust-proof for extra durability
- Hand-woven weather resistant wicker is designed to resist premature aging and cracking for longer lasting furniture
Best Sling Patio Bar Stool
What We Love:
- Durable teak wood construction adds a layer of weather resistance to the product
- Stain and fade resistant outdoor fabric give you peace of mind when it comes to accidents
- Serge Ferrari slings combine fashion, function, and comfort for you and your family
View on BBQGuys.com