Smoked Baby Back Ribs on a Ninja Woodfire Grill by Christie Vanover
When you use the Ninja Woodfire Grill, you can smoke baby back ribs in less than two hours, because of its unique convection technology. Christie Vanover of Girls Can Grill shares her easy recipe for these fall-off-the-bone ribs that can be served with or without sauce.
|SERVES 4 servings||PREP 15 mins||COOK 1 hr 45 mins||READY IN 2 hrs|
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. Rub all over with yellow mustard. Add barbecue rub on all sides. Slice the rack in half. Let rest while you heat the grill.
- Add a cup of pellets to the Ninja Woodfire Grill smoke box. Set the function to smoker, the temperature to 300F degrees and the time to 2 hours. Press start.
- Once the grill is ready, add the two halves of ribs to the grill and close the lid. Smoke for 90 minutes.
- If you like saucy ribs, brush sauce on top and continue smoking for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the grill. Place on a cutting board so the bones are facing up and slice between each bone. Serve with more sauce.
View on BBQGuys.com