Best Small Gas Grills for 2023
Top-Rated Gas Grills for Small Backyards & Patios
We know just about everyone would love a huge grill that lets them confidently cook for a crowd of any size, but we also understand that such a grill may not quite fit your lifestyle — or, more practically, your patio. For those who regularly feed only a few people or have limited outdoor space, BBQGuys® carries a huge variety of small gas grills that get the job done just as well as their larger counterparts. While these gas grills are on the smaller end, they can all still easily fit a dozen burgers or more, so it’s not like you’ll be stuck grilling for 1 with any of these models.
Our experts drew on more than 20 years of experience testing and selling grills when rating these small gas grills, specifically evaluating their quality, performance, and features. It was no surprise to see models from trusted brands like Lynx, DCS, and Blaze at the top of our list, which has all the best small gas grills on the market today. They boast the convenience and cooking power of larger grills in a more compact and space-saving design so everyone can enjoy the pleasures of grilling no matter their outdoor setup.
Best Overall Small Gas Grill
Expert Review Rating 4.3 out of 5.
What We Love:
- Ceramic Radiant Technology provides even heat and searing capabilities across the entire grilling surface
- Features two U-shaped stainless steel burners that push an impressive 50,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Constructed entirely of heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel for long-lasting durability
DCS is unique in that it includes ceramic rods beneath the heavy duty 304 grade stainless steel cooking grates, spaced closely together and covering pretty much the entire grilling surface, to provide an even-cooking surface.Team BBQGuys Read full expert review
Best Small Gas Grill Under $2,000
What We Love:
- Best-in-class lifetime warranty & durable stainless steel construction promise years of grilling enjoyment
- Heavy duty 8mm stainless steel rod cooking grates maximize your searing capability
- Push & Turn flame-thrower ignition system and backup flash tube secondary ignition ensures a fast & reliable startup every time
Best Small Gas Grill Under $1000
Expert Review Rating 4.0 out of 5.
What We Love:
- Triple Ridge Flame Tamers direct drippings away from flame for fewer flare-ups and evenly distributes heat
- Infrared side burner offers an extra cooking space for lightning-quick high-heat searing
- Enjoy peace of mind with the best-in-class lifetime warranty
Victory is ours, and we can tell you what our engineers set out to do: take every expectation you have for a solid gas grill, make it as durable as humanly possible, aim that price tag lower than a limbo champion, and fire all cylinders at full throttleTeam BBQGuys Read full expert review
View on BBQGuys.com