Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Green Beans From Laura Miner
BBQGuys.com is excited to share recipes from our friend and lifestyle blogger Laura Miner, aka “Cook At Home Mom”! Her recipe for Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Green Beans is great as a dinner appetizer, or as a Thanksgiving side dish. To save time, the bacon bouquets can be prepped the day before and then grilled just before serving.
|SERVES 6||PREP 20 minutes||COOK 15 min|
- ½ lb. thick cut bacon (6 pieces)
- ½ lb. green beans
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1-2 tbsp.balsamic glaze or maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat your grill to 400.
- Wash and pat dry green beans. Separate the green beans into small bundles, about 7-8 beans each.
- Carefully wrap each bundle with 1 slice of bacon, overlapping the bacon as little as possible. Use a few toothpicks to secure the ends of each strip in place.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Lay each bundle in a heated grill pan or directly onto the grill. Cook uncovered for about 2-3 minutes per side, turning until all sides are cooked.
- Once the ends of the beans are beginning to char and the bacon is crispy, remove from the grill and set aside.
- While it’s still warm, top with crumbled blue cheese, almonds, and a crack of fresh black pepper.
- Drizzle with glaze or syrup and enjoy!
View on BBQGuys.com