Best Commercial Patio Heaters for 2023
Commercial Outdoor Heaters Keep the Party Going
Commercial patio heaters are the perfect solution for creating a comfortable outdoor area for your business and are a great way to increase revenue by extending your restaurant or bar’s hours during cold winter months. With so many brands and types of patio heaters to choose from, we know finding the right commercial patio heater for your outdoor space can be a challenge. BBQGuys has been testing and selling patio heaters for more than 20 years, so to make your decision easier, our experts have put together this list of the best commercial patio heaters based on quality, performance, and features.
Quality- We chose for our list only those commercial patio heaters made from quality materials like stainless steel or aluminum. These high-grade materials stand up much better to inclement weather and high-traffic areas like outdoor public spaces.
Performance- All the commercial patio heaters on our list use infrared radiant heat because of its efficient energy transfer properties and high wind resistance. Infrared heaters radiate heat directly to people and objects in their path, not the surrounding air like traditional heaters do. This makes them much more fuel efficient than traditional heaters because no heat is lost to wind.
Features- The commercial patio heaters we chose for this list have extensive safety features like emergency shut-offs, automatic re-ignition, tilt sensor safety switches, and safe-to-touch frames.
Best Commercial Patio Heaters
- Bromic Heating Platinum 29-Inch Gas Heater
- Bromic Heating Tungsten 25-Inch Gas Heater
- Bromic Heating Tungsten Smart-Heat 56-Inch Electric Patio Heater
- Infratech WD-Series Electric Infrared Patio Heater
- Bromic Heating Tungsten Propane Gas Freestanding Patio Heater
- Sunpak 48-Inch Natural Gas Patio Heater
- Aura Carbon Series Electric Patio Heater
- Fire Sense Commercial Series Propane Gas Freestanding Patio Heater
Best Electric Ceiling & Wall Mount Commercial Patio Heaters
These electric patio heaters are extremely fuel efficient. They can convert up to 90% of electric input energy into infrared heat. This is almost 50% more efficient than most gas heaters, and can make a big difference in the cost of heating large outdoor areas.
- Built-in spectral reflector maximizes infrared heat output
- Can be wired into smart system controls for custom heat output
- Simple bracket adjustment provides directional heating coverage
- Frosted quartz heating element tubes provide attractive amber glow
- 20,500 BTU's of heat evenly warms areas up to 160 square feet
Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat Expert ReviewView Item Details
- Sleek, streamlined design adds an air of modernity to outdoor spaces
- UL-rated for indoor and outdoor use, allowing for a variety of applications
- 3,000-watt heater brings warmth to an area of 7x7 ft
- Wall, ceiling, floor, or pole mounting options let you customize your setup
- Designed for up to 5,000 hours of use so you can enjoy years of warmth
- Advanced carbon fiber emitter generates instant, directed heat
- IP65 rated for extreme water and dust resistance
- Aircraft-grade aluminum & stainless steel construction
- Includes convenient remote control with 6 heat level settings
- 10,000 BTU's of heat evenly warms areas up to 100 square feet
Best Gas Ceiling & Wall Mount Commercial Patio Heaters
These gas patio heaters have very high heat output, and can warm a larger area than their electric counterparts. Since it will require less heaters to efficiently cover your outdoor space, your initial investment will be much lower to heat the same sized area.
- Glass-ceramic technology uses infrared heat to resist winds up to 11mph
- Designed with multiple mounting options to fit most spaces
- Pivot brackets allow for directional heat changes
- Smart system ignition automatically reignites the heater
- Stainless steel construction lends great durability
- 39,800-BTU heater can warm areas of up to 200 square feet
- Multiple mounting options reclaim valuable floor space
- Pivot brackets offer directional control and coverage of heat
- Mesh screen directs infrared energy giving 8mph wind resistance
- Flame failure safety control shuts off heater if auto re-light fails
- Single switch, electronic ignition allows control of multiple units
- 43,000 BTU's of heat can evenly heat areas up to 200 square feet
Bromic Tungsten Gas Heater Expert ReviewView Item Details
- Electronic ignition delivers reliable start every time
- Powder-coated finish blends into surrounding surfaces
- Trim kit accessories provide multiple color finish options
- Automatic re-light and flame sensor supplies peace of mind
- Installs quickly and easily with included mounting bracket
- 25,000 BTU's of heat can evenly heat areas up to 100 square feet
Sunpak S-Series Expert ReviewView Item Details
Best Freestanding Commercial Patio Heaters
These freestanding commercial patio heaters have the added benefit of mobility, which means you can store them in warmer seasons to reclaim valuable floor space in your business or easily move them to heat different areas of a venue during events.
- Flame failure & tilt safety technology ensures risk-free operation
- Control knob lets you increase or decrease heat output as needed
- Operates in winds with gusts of up to 11mph while remaining lit
- Tungsten heating element does not suffer from vertical heat loss
- Radiates heat evenly so warmth is directed deep into open areas
- 38,500 BTU's of radiant heat can warm areas up to 200 square feet
Bromic Tungsten Freestanding Expert ReviewView Item Details
- 46,000 BTUs create meaningful warmth for an 18-foot diameter area
- Stainless steel and aluminum body combine for rugged outdoor durability
- Operates for up to 10 hours on a standard, 20-lb propane tank
- Auto-shutoff valve and wide base protect from damage in case the unit falls
- CSA-approved and independently tested for safety features
- Built-In wheels allow you to take the warmth where you need it most
Still having trouble deciding which commercial patio heater is right for you? Our experts are standing by at 1-877-743-2269 to answer any of your outdoor heating questions. Don't forget to check out our Patio Heater Expert Reviews for even more information on the brands and series of patio heaters available at BBQGuys!
View on BBQGuys.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.