Thin Mint Martini Drink Recipe
This drink is perfect for holiday entertaining! A creamy martini with chocolate and a hint of peppermint. This recipe makes 2 drinks, but you could easily double it to make more drinks.
|SERVES 2||PREP 5 min||READY IN 5 min|
- 3/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 T peppermint schnapps
- 1/4 cup + 2 T chocolate syrup
- 2 peppermint sticks, for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Garnish the glasses with 2 tsp chocolate syrup and a peppermint stick. You can dress your glass up a bit by pulling some of the syrup up the sides.
- Add Baileys Irish Cream, peppermint schnapps and chocolate syrup to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously to incorporate.
- Fill each glass until about 3/4 full. Place a fresh mint leave in each glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more articles by Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
View on BBQGuys.com