Grilled Baby Bella Mushrooms Stuffed With Ground Beef And Goat Cheese Recipe
By Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
For this recipe, Chef Tony heads over to the Blaze gas grill and shows how to make delicious grilled mushrooms stuffed with roasted garlic, bell pepper, beef, Parmesan, and Goat Cheese. Note: This recipe yields 80-100 mushrooms, but can be scaled up or down to suit your needs.
|PREP 20 mins||COOK 8 mins||READY IN 30 mins|
- 10 containers baby bella mushrooms
- 3/4 lbs grated parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs ground chuck beef (80/20)
- 5 each fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup roasted garlic cloves
- 2 each roasted red bell pepper
- 2 each roasted yellow bell pepper
- 1 bunch parsley, rough chopped
- 2 Tbsp coarse salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 lb grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb goat cheese
- Brown Ground Chuck Beef in a cast iron pan placed directly on a grill preheated for high heat. Season meat with some cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and finely chopped rosemary.
- Once browned, put the meat into a mixing bowl and allow it to cool for a few minutes before adding the rest of the stuffing ingredients. Blend mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
- Remove stems from the mushrooms to clear space for the stuffing.
- Use a small spoon to fill the mushrooms with the stuffing mixture.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the top of the stuffed mushrooms, and it is time to get them on the grill.
- Place the mushrooms directly on a grill preheated to 350°F, and close the lid.
- Cook for about 8 minutes, until the top of the parmesean is golden brown.
- Remove from the grill, sprinkle with a little bit of parmesean cheese, and enjoy!
Read more articles by Chef Tony Matassa, ShoppersChoice.com, LLC.
View on BBQGuys.com