Grilled Peach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Tired of the same old sad salads? Then fire up your charcoal pit and get ready to experience the heavenly sweet-and-savory mix of this grilled peach salad recipe! Incredibly quick and easy to make, you’ll be feasting on beautifully caramelized peaches and homemade balsamic vinaigrette in 20 minutes at most. Top the salad with your choice of goat cheese or bleu cheese — as we say around here, to peach their own — and toss in some fennel seeds if you’re feeling particularly fancy.
Ingredients for Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Spoonful Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried basil
Ingredients for Salad
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 white peaches
- Fresh mixed greens with arugula
- Package of quality goat cheese or bleu cheese crumbles
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp fennel seeds (optional)
Items You'll Need
Instructions for Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Using hand mixer, blend vinegar, mustard, basil, salt and pepper. Remember to mix only for a brief period of time. We do not want a thick creamy consistency.
- Coat the peach halves with the olive oil.
- Over medium charcoal heat, grill peaches for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes
- Slice peaches and place on a bed of the mixed greens and drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette.
- Toss some cheese crumbles and fennel seeds on top and enjoy!
Instructions for Grilled Peach Salad
View on BBQGuys.com