What if we told you there’s a healthy summertime snack that will also get your kids involved in the kitchen? That’s just what this extremely easy recipe offers, combining the simplicity of homemade popsicles with the benefits of all-natural fruit juice. Just don’t blame us if your children start demanding you bring home cantaloupes from the grocery store.
- 2 whole, chilled cantaloupes (about 12 cups diced)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup coconut water
Items You'll Need
- Popsicle molds
- Refrigerate cantaloupes for 24 hours.
- Peel and dice the cantaloupes, then place them in a blender with the honey and coconut water.
- Blend on medium-low speed until mixture becomes smooth and almost liquid.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, stopping about 1 inch from the top so the liquid has room to expand as it freezes. Pro Tip: Silicone molds are the easiest to use and clean afterwards.
- Place the molds in the freezer for 8 to 24 hours, then enjoy!
View on BBQGuys.com