The Bloody Mary is a classic brunch cocktail that is made with vodka, tomato juice, and several spices and flavorings. We have provided a relatively simple recipe for you, but feel free to add your favorite Bloody Mary toppings as you see fit! We’ve all seen the Bloody Mary with a slice of fried bacon sticking out of the top, right? Go crazy.
|PREP 5 min||COOK 5 mins||READY IN 10 mins|
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 3-4 dashes of your favorite hot sauce
- Splash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 3 oz. vodka
- Tomato juice
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 lemon wedge
- Rim glass with salt or celery salt
- 1 celery stalk
- Any additional toppings you want!
- Add a teaspoon of horseradish to your mixer
- Add hot sauce
- Add Worcestershire sauce
- Add salt and pepper
- Add vodka
- Add juice of lemon and lime
- Top your drink off with tomato juice, add ice and stir
- Prepare your serving glass by rimming with salt or celery salt
- Strain over ice and serve!
View on BBQGuys.com